Monday, August 13, 2007

Fits and Starts

Well, folks, I admit it's been a while since I last posted, and there are a few reasons for that. One is that recently, I really haven't been doing anything other than messing around with the same valves on the mess deck, making them look much better and really taking my time for it. Second, or more of a continuation of first, is that I have been dedicating more of my time for tours recently. My work schedule has put me in Albany more during the week, and most of the maintenance crew comes in on Saturdays. So the maintenance I've been doing recently is light, one-man work; and there's really nothing that exciting about that.

However, I promise that after this coming weekend, there should be more interesting stories to relate and pictures to share. I'll be back down on a weekend, and there should be some more complex and detailed work to be done that will make for better reading and photography. Until then, I hope that you won't be too put off by my apparent leave of absence.

1 comment:

Erik said...

hmmmmm.....

methinks the people that run the place need to find something really exciting and worth blogging about for you to do.....

-E